GWLN collaborates with individuals and organizations that share our vision and values for a better humanity. We are committed to the global empowerment of women and aligned with the achievement of the United Nations Millennium Development Goals.
We have developed partnerships with the following organizations to further the cause of gender equality and empowering women and girls around the globe.
- Cardea Center for Women
- Dining for Women
- EMC West Coast Women's Leadership Forum
- Global Fund for Women
- Global Leadership Advancement Center at San Jose State University
- Global Tech Women
- Oracle Women's Leadership Organization
- International Museum of Women
- International Women's Day
- Mills College
- Monterey Institute of International Studies
- Public Health Institute
- SJSU Salzburg Program at San Jose State University
- The Hunger Project
- UN Women
- World Pulse
If you are interested in having a conversation about partnering with GWLN, please contact Gayten Bernal Harmon, Partnerships Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.